Sienna have been privileged to work with MDL Marinas on a variety of projects and we were delighted to secure this exciting project to deliver new state-of-the-art sales units within Hamble Point Marina.
The project involved the construction of a new boat sales area along with extensive external improvement works to the surrounding area.
Phase 1 - Hamble Point Marina - Boat Sales Area
- Demolition of the existing raised walkway and associated single storey buildings.
- Removal of existing concrete slabs to recycling facility.
- Piling for the new building foundation.
- Installation of the new building services including foul drainage system.
- Breakout and removal of existing yard hard standing surfaces.
- New surface water SUDS drainage system
- Construction of a new raised walkway within the boat sales area.
- Placement of new modular units.
- Associated hard and soft landscaping.
Phase 2 - Hamble Point Marina Boat Storage Yard and Roadway
- Realignment of the entrance roadway to allow greater access/egress to the marina.
- New kerb edges.
- New asphalt surfacing to road.
- Removal of existing electrical power supplies.
- Removal of existing overhead lighting columns.
- Removal of redundant kerbing and timber edging throughout boat storage yard.
- Expansion of the yard area along southern elevation.
- Regrading of existing grass bunding along southern elevation to suit design.
- Regrading of existing boat yard surface area to suit new design levels.
- Construction of new concrete hard standing areas for boat storage.
- New surface water interceptor and outfall.
- Connection of existing surface water drainage system to new outfall.
- Service duct runs to supply temporary power supplies throughout boatyard.
Completion: March 2019